How to Wrap Text Around an Image In Cascade
- Within the WYSIWYG editor, left click on the image to select it
- Right click on the image
- Select the 'Alignment' option from the menu.
- Select the alignment option (right, left, etc.), depending on where you want the image to sit.
How to Add a Gap Between the Image and the Text in Cascade:
- Left click on the image to select it.
- Right click on the image once it is selected.
- Click the 'Insert/edit image' option from the menu.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- In the 'Vertical Spacing' field, enter 10.
- In the 'Horizontal Spacing' field, enter 10.
- Click the 'Update' button.
- Click 'Submit' once you have made your changes.