Due to the way newer versions of popular browsers are now handling the process of viewing pdf's (which causes an issue for dynamic pdf's), we have altered the way all pdf's housed on the siue.edu domain are handled so they are more accessible to everyone.
Now, when you click on a pdf link on the siue.edu domain, depending on your browser type, you will either be asked to save the pdf, save or open the pdf, or the browser will instantly download the pdf to your computer. Then you can proceed to open it like any other file.
For more information on how to view dynamic pdf's that are not housed on the siue.edu domain, see the PDF Viewer Issue page on our Web Management site.
- Argos Data/Report
- Card Reader Sign-Out Request
- Cascade Additional Access Request
- Classroom Equipment Delivery Request
- Computer Lease Authorization
- Instructional Design Consultation Request
- ITS Project Request
- Microsoft Office and Windows
- Printing Reimbursement
- Remote Access Request
- Software Request
- SSN Access Request
- System Access Request (SARF) / Employee Confidentiality Agreement
- Telecommunication Service Requisition
- University-Provided Wireless Phone Plan
- Wireless Phone Allowance