• The first tour to Cuba available to the greater St. Louis area.
• Meetings with professional Cuban photographers.
• A tour designed for amateur photographers, professional photographers, and anyone interested in photographing the sites of Cuba.
• Bus and walking tours of Old Havana, including the Castillo de la Real Fuerza, the oldest extant colonial fortress in the Americas.
• Explore the sites of modern Havana and the ancient Morro-Cabañas complex.
• Travel to Ernest Hemingway´s picturesque fishing town of Cojimar.
• Travel to the town of Regla and see the Church of the Black Virgin.
• Travel to the countryside of Pinar del Rio, with its unusual rounded limestone mountains strung along flat plains and farming villages.
• Visit to the towns of Guanabacoa, Casablanca, and to the Statue of Christ.
• Visit to the Fototeca, the Cuban Photo Archives.
• Meet Cuban people and learn their culture.
• Stay at the historical Hotel Plaza in Old Havana.
• Exploring the nightlife of Havana and listen to Cuban music.
• Meet with Cuban artists and city historians. Learn about Cuba's afro-sycnretic religions.
• Have the opportunity to buy Cuban artwork and crafts.
• Traveling with a small group, limited to 24 people, with tour guide and Spanish/English translator.
• Discounts on tour prices for SIUE alumni, faculty, staff, and students.
For More Information Contact: