Skip to main content

Why can't I sign up later during the year?

Per IRC §409A (Internal Revenue code Section 409A), the election for that academic year must be made before the beginning of the contract. If you would like to request salary deferral, complete a Salary Deferral Authorization Form (found on the HR forms page) and submit it to Payroll before the beginning of your next year's academic year contract.