Skip to main content

Who should I contact if I have specific questions?

If you have questions about how the amount was computed, please first review the waivers posted to your student account for the calendar year via CougarNet. For apitional questions about waivers applied to your account, please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid at 650- 3880. If you have questions about your taxable waiver amount or payroll taxes, please contact Payroll in the Office of Human Resources at 650-2190. For questions about your Graduate Assistantship please speak with your department or the Graduate School Office at 650-3010.