Skip to main content

What happens to the taxes that are withheld?

If you are using a treaty with available treaty benefits, your amounts will be included on your Form 1042 up to the treaty limit and then your Form W-2 for any non-treaty covered taxable income.

For more information, please refer to FAQ's for Tuition Waivers for Graduate Assistants/Graduate Level -Taxable Benefit.