Skip to main content

What do I do if my pay or deductions seem incorrect?

First, contact the person in your department who handles human resources and payroll matters. They will need to know if there is an error with your pay so they can dispute the Payroll Certification (a report they can review prior to the actual pay date). They will contact Payroll if a correction is needed. However, if they are not available, you may contact the following payroll staff at 650-2190. These individuals process the following payrolls if you have questions regarding earnings, taxes and non-benefit payroll deductions:

If you have questions regarding your benefit deductions, please contact the benefits staff at 650-2190.