Skip to main content

My check got wet or damaged and my bank refuses to cash it. I forgot to cash a check and it's over 6 months old and my bank will not cash it.

Please bring the check to Payroll in Rendleman Hall Room 3210. A legible stale dated or damaged check will be forwarded to Accounting and marked VOID. Payroll will request a replacement check from Accounting. If the check is not legible, a replacement check can be issued after ten business days from the original pay date. The 10 day waiting period is required by University policy to allow time for the check to clear the bank and is also a standard business practice.