Skip to main content

If I live in Illinois and work fulltime in Missouri, which state tax do I file my annual return with?

You will need to file both a Missouri (non-resident) and Illinois (resident) income tax return. The tax that that was withheld for Missouri will be considered as a credit for your Illinois return.