Skip to main content

If I experience a name change, what do I need to do to update my Benefits?

Please complete a Data Collection/Change for Employees & Graduate Assistants form and return it to the Office of Human Resources with the appropriate documentation attached reflecting your name change. Benefits staff will forward the documentation to update the Central Management Services (CMS) system and the State Universities Retirement System (SURS) with your name change for all state insurance and SURS.