Skip to main content

If I elect to receive my W-2 electronically, can I change my mind?

Yes, You have the right to receive a paper W-2 mailed too. But if you have previously chosen to elect for the on-line W-2, your on-line selection will remain in effect until you change it. If you need a paper W-2, contact Payroll at (618) 650-2190 or email us at