Skip to main content

I worked for SIUE last year, but I was out on disability for several months. Will my 1095C Form cover the months I was out on disability?

No. If you were paid by the State Universities Retirement System (SURS) while you were out on disability, SURS will be providing you a Form 1095C during this time.