Skip to main content

I worked at a different employer last year before I began working for SIUE and was covered under their health insurance plan, should I receive a Form 1095C from that plan as well?

Yes. If you were covered under a different employer health care plan last year, you should receive a Form 1095C (and a Form 1095B if it was a fully-insured plan) from your previous employer.