Skip to main content

I was offered health insurance coverage from the university but declined coverage because I'm covered under another plan. Will I receive a Form 1095C from SIUE?

Yes. Under the ACA, employers are required to offer eligible employees health care coverage. If you were offered but declined health coverage and still meet the ACA definition of a fulltime employee, you will receive a Form 1095C from SIUE. You may have declined coverage years ago, but as your employer, SIUE is required to issue you this form annually if you meet the ACA eligibility requirement. As a reminder all eligible SIUE employees are able to purchase health care coverage during Benefits Choice or your experience a qualifying life event.