Skip to main content

I had insurance coverage from my previous employer before I started working for SIUE last year, however, no one mailed a Form 1095C for this time. What should I do?

Contact your previous employer and/or health care provider during this time. Confirm that they have your current mailing address. They are required to provide you a Form 1095C for all months that you worked for them for 30 hours or more per week. You should keep your pay stubs from your previous employer if they confirm that you had payroll deductions for health care coverage. Also, retain any previous health insurance Benefits Statements or insurance cards if you still have them.