Skip to main content

I didn't work for some months last year, I was in between jobs. I purchased COBRA insurance from my previous employers health care provider. Should I receive a Form 1095C and who will be mailing it?

Yes. If you were covered under a different employer health care plan last year, you should receive a Form 1095C (and a Form 1095B if it was a fully-insured plan) from your previous employer. The health insurance plan provider should mail Form 1095B to you for all months you were covered under COBRA. You may wish to verify they have your current mailing address if that has changed.