Skip to main content

I am a resident of Illinois and work in Missouri. What forms do I use to report my Missouri source income?

As a nonresident of Missouri with Missouri source income, you will need to complete Form MO-1040, along with Form MO-NRI to calculate your Missouri income percentage. This percentage is transferred from MO-1040 and used to calculate your Missouri tax liability. As a result, you are taxed on your Missouri source income only.