Skip to main content

I am a non-Resident alien, can I make changes to my W-4?

No, if you are a non-resident alien, your W-4 may not be changed. Your proper tax treatment was determined during the initial meeting you had with Payroll. If you have questions regarding your tax withholding, please contact Payroll at 650-2190, and speak with Denise Hunt or Robyn Courtway.