Skip to main content

I accidentally disputed a certification but cannot change the dispute to approve, what should I do?

If a Certification is accidentally disputed, please contact the appropriate Payroll staff (see contact information below). Once the Certification has been approved or disputed, it cannot be changed. For audit purposes, Payroll must request an e-mail to explain that the Certification should not have been disputed.