Skip to main content

How do I request a Civil Service position audit?

A position audit should be requested via memo sent to the supervisor of the incumbent or from the supervisor proper through the Vice Chancellor area. The memo must be accompanied by the current PDQ with the current title, any changes to the duties and responsibilities to the position, and signed by the incumbent, supervisor, director/dean, and appropriate Vice Chancellor. Additional duties added to the PDQ must be performed for a minimum of 6 months before an audit can be requested. It is then forward to the Office of Human Resources. Upon receipt of the documents, an employee of the Office of Human Resources will contact the supervisor and incumbent to schedule an appointment for the on-site audit.