COPIER/MFD LEASE PROGRAM
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville has contracted with Watts Copy Systems, Inc. for office use.
- Toner and staples are included in the lease program and are available for pickup at the ITS Helpdesk, Lovejoy Library, Room 0005.
- Upgrades can take place at any time during the life of the contract.
- Service for your leased copier is available through Watts online service or by calling 1-800-292-0515.
- To move a copier, complete a Service Requisition.
- Equipment ID is located on the Watts sticker on the front of the unit and usually begins with the letter R or C.
- All copier contracts are for one year (April-March) they will be automatically renewed unless you notify ITS by the end of February.
- All contracts will automatically renew until March 2021.
- All copier/MFD devices must be attached to the network. The network jack is included in the quarterly base rate.
If you wish to place an order or upgrade an existing unit:
If you need additional information about the copier leasing program, please contact ITS, ext. 5500.
Note: If adding fax, scan, or print options, you will need to have an available jack. To order jack installation, complete a Service Requisition.
*Empty Sharp toners may be returned to the ITS Helpdesk for recycling.