COPIER LEASE PROGRAM
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville has contracted with Watts Copy Systems, Inc. for office use.
- All contracts are through March 2016.
- Upgrades can take place at any time during the life of the contract.
- Toner and staples are included in the lease program and are available for pickup at the ITS Helpdesk, Lovejoy Library, Room 0005.
- Service for your leased copier is available through Watts online service or by calling 1-800-292-0515.
- To move a copier, complete a Service Requisition.
- Equipment ID is located on the Watts sticker on the front of the unit and usually begins with the letter R or C.
- In June, each department will be required to submit a report of total number of copies produced each fiscal year. Click here for Watts Copier Annual Usage Report form.
- In July, ITS bills for volume overages for the previous fiscal year.
If you wish to place an order or upgrade an existing unit:
If you need additional information about the copier leasing program, please contact ITS, ext. 5500.
Note: If adding fax, scan, or print options, you will need to have an available jack. To order jack installation, complete a Service Requisition.
*Empty Sharp toners may be returned to the ITS Helpdesk for recycling.