Playing Your Messages
- Log In to Call Pilot Voice Mail. You will hear a mailbox summary telling you how many messages you have, and if any of them are urgent. Each message includes a "message envelope" with the senders name and the date and time of the message.
- Press to hear the first message.
- Press to advance to the next message and to play it. To go to the previous message, press and .
- To delete a message, press while listening to the message or its envelope. You can restore a deleted message (within the current session only) by pressing again.
- If you do not delete the message after playing it, it will be saved for seven days from the date and time that the message was received. Saved messages are automatically deleted after 7 days.
|You can get help at any time while using Voice Messaging by pressing . Help is context-sensitive: when you press the help key, you are told which commands are available for the feature you are using.|