Programs and Courses
Is Online Learning Right for Me?
It's likely to be a good choice if:
- You're ready for a career change, but you need a degree or certification to achieve it.
- You want to get ahead, but between your job, your kids and your household tasks, it's difficult to get to class on campus.
- You want the high quality education you'd find in an SIUE classroom, but with the flexibility of an online program.
- You have consistent, reliable Internet access, latest software requirements and necessary equipment.
- You have excellent time management, communication, and study skills
Successful online learners are self-motivated and organized. Complete the online readiness self-assessment to identify your strengths as well as areas to improve as you prepare for online courses.Online readiness self-assessment