- There are public restrooms located on every floor of Lovejoy Library. The restrooms are located on the east wing on the first and third floors; in the basement and on the second floor the restrooms are located on the west side of the building.
- There are elevators located on the north, west, and south sides of the Library. For security reasons, these elevators require a passkey to enable access to the basement. Patrons with special needs requiring the use of the elevator in order to gain access to the basement should go to the Circulation Desk for assistance.
- There is a bank of payphones located in the basement of the Library outside of the auditorium.
- There are photocopiers available for public use on all four floors of Lovejoy Library. The first floor has two copiers, the second floor contains three, and the third floor and basement each house one copier. Users wanting to copy larger documents can use the photocopier loaded with 11" x 17" paper located on the second floor outside of the Microforms unit. Users can pay for copies either using a Vendacard (at a cost of $.08 per page) or cash (at a cost of $.10 per page). Custom copying is also available in the Microforms unit at a cost of $.15 per page.
- Several areas of the Library have been designated as Quiet Study Areas. In addition, study carrels and conference tables are located on all floors and are available for individual or group study.
- Although no food or drinks are allowed in the main library, there is a vending area in the basement that offers food, coffee, and other drinks.