If you do not already have a RefWorks account, click Sign up for an individual account and follow the steps.
1. From the catalog search results list, select the titles to export.
2. At the bottom of the page click Selected, all pages. Select Full or Brief record. Click Print/Save.
3. A text file appears.
4. Click File and Save Page As. You must save the page as a text file with the extension .txt. Click Save.
5. Log in to RefWorks from the Library’s homepage.
6. When prompted to log into RefWorks, enter your
7. Once logged into RefWorks, select Import from the References drop down menu.
8. Select Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville as the Import Filter/Data Source. Select Southern Illinois University [Endeavor Voyager] as the database.
9. Browse to locate the text file that you saved and click Open. Click Import.
10. References will be imported to the Last Imported Folder.
11. To view citations, click View Last Imported Folder.