If you do not already have a RefWorks account, click Sign up for an individual account and follow the steps.
1. Records from the Grove's databases must be exported individually. From the search results page, click the hyperlinked record.
2. Click C ite in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Click Export a Citation.
4. Save the file when prompted.
5. Log in to your RefWorks account from the Library's website.
6. Select References -- Import
7. For the Import Filter/Data Source, select RIS Format . Select <Multiple Databases> as the Database field . If necessary, select a folder you want the references to be imported to. Leave the encoding field as the default display.
8. Select Import Data from the following Text File. Browse to find your saved text file. Click Import.
9. Your references will automatically be imported into RefWorks. Click View Last Imported Folder to view your references.