How Do I Locate Electronic Journals Using
How do I determine if a journal is available in full text or full image?
- If the journal is available, a link will be provided to the appropriate database.
- Check dates of full text coverage for availability.
- Enter citation information (year, volume number, issue number, page number) to retrieve the full text.
What if the journal is not available in this format
- If the Library does not own the journal in an electronic format, check the SIUE
Catalog to see if it is available in a physical format.
- If the Library does not own the journal in any format, use
to request the specific article through Interlibrary Loan (may take up to three weeks to receive material).
For additional information on this topic, consult the
extended research guide.