Enterprise Information System
to obtain access to the Banner Information System:
|1. You must register for training in advance of the session.
- Which training to sign up for?
- If need to retrieve documents that have been imaged (e.g.; transcripts), sign up for WebNow.
- If need to access student information only (e.g.; student's schedule, grades), sign up for Student Overview & Navigation.
- If need to access employee information only (e.g.; leave reporting, time entry), sign up for HR Overview & Navigation.
- If accessing both employee and student information, sign up for Student Overview & Navigation.
See Session Descriptions for additional information.
Note: The purpose for the Overview & Navigation training is to get the user familiar with INBanner, how to move about Banner and introduction to the forms that will be used.
2. Complete the Computer Account Request Form (CARf) and send to Information Technology Services, Production Control, Box 1050
or fax ext. 5222.
- New users to Banner and/or WebNow are required to complete the CARf.
- After CARf has been received, reviewed and the Banner account and responsibilities have been assigned, you will receive an email from ITS Production Control detailing initial log in instructions.
(approximately 2 business days after receipt of CARf)
If you have any questions, please call the Help Desk, ext. 5500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.