Enterprise Information System
to obtain access to the Banner Information System:
|1. You must register for training in advance of the session.
- Which training to sign up for?
- If need to retrieve documents that have been imaged (e.g.; transcripts), sign up for WebNow.
- If need to access student information only (e.g.; student's schedule, grades), sign up for Student Overview & Navigation.
- If need to access employee information only (e.g.; leave reporting, time entry), sign up for HR Overview & Navigation.
- If accessing both employee and student information, sign up for Student Overview & Navigation.
See Session Descriptions for additional information.
Note: The purpose for the Overview & Navigation training is to get the user familiar with INBanner, how to move about Banner and introduction to the forms that will be used.
- New users to Banner and/or WebNow are required to complete the CARf.
- After CARf has been received, reviewed and the Banner account and responsibilities have been assigned, you will receive an email from ITS Production Control detailing initial log in instructions.
(approximately 2 business days after receipt of CARf)
If you have any questions, please call the Help Desk, ext. 5500 or e-mail email@example.com.