1. Mission Control (your teacher) will contact your with your planet and crew (3 students) assignment.
3. Decide which data sheet each crew member will be responsible for completing. After reading the data collection sheet rubrics, discuss how your work will be evaluated.
4. You are now ready to
begin your data collection.
5. Select a Web Site link
under "Sites to help you
complete your task".
6. Read the information on the site and record your findings (in your own words) on your data collection sheet.
7. Be sure to save interesting pictures in your file folder that will help you share information about your planet during your planet presentation.
8. Hold a crew conference
to be share your findings and plan your presentation. Be sure to read the
10. Hand in your data collection sheets and a copy of your presentation for evaluation.
This page was last updated on: Thursday, 08. February 2007
For questions or comments about this web site, email Dr. Thomeczek.