Software Request Procedure
Available Software List
To request software to be installed in a computer lab or classroom, that is not already listed in the Available Software List, please fill out the Computer Lab/Classroom Software Request form below and take note of the following procedures.
- Please submit requests at least 10 days in advance of the first date you will need the software for.
- Please note: requests for installations in more than one classroom or lab may take longer than 10 days.
- You will be required to test the software to ensure it meets your needs on a designated ITS test machine before it will be deployed to the classroom or lab.
- All requested software must be already licensed or the license must be free for educational use.
- Only free software or software with a campus wide license will be installed on smart classroom computers.
- Non-campus wide licensed software can be installed on a laptop and used in the smart classroom.
- Software installations are normally performed on Friday afternoons due to the availability of the labs and classrooms.
Lab and Classroom Software Request Form