Use this writing checklist to edit your paragraph!
Grammar and Spelling
1. Check for correct spelling.
2. Check your grammer.
3. Read your paragraph aloud.
4. Check that each sentence has a subject.
5. Check subject verb agreement.
6. Make sure each sentence makes sense.
Style and Organization.
1. Make sure paragraph has a topic sentence.
2. Make sure your supporting sentences stick to a main idea.
3. Make sure you have a closing sentence.
4. Check your paragraph for varied and interesting sentences.
Once you have checked your paragraph on your own, post the paragraph in the discussion board.
Need to get back to the homepage? Click below!