- Basic Training - Submit a copy of your DD214 (Member 1 or Member 4 copy) Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty. Credit will be awarded as published in the current undergraduate catalog.
- If you currently are active duty and do not have a DD214 with discharge status available, you should submit a letter from your Commanding Officer stating successful completion of Basic Training and the amount of active duty time you have completed to date.
- If you have completed military basic training, you are eligible for 2 hours of credit for physical education and 2 hours for health education.
- If you have served six months or more of active duty, you can receive an additional 2 hours for military studies.
- Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corp, and Navy - Active Duty, Reserve and Veterans - Submit Joint Services Transcript (JST) to SIUE for consideration.
- General elective credit is awarded based on American Council on Education (ACE) recommendation for upper or lower baccalaureate credit.
- Credit is not awarded for Military Occupational Specialties or Military Experiential Learning.
- Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) Transcripts - CCAF is a regionally accredited institution and may be required for admission purposes. Credit is awarded for all CCAF course work.
Documents should be mailed or delivered to:
Rendleman Hall, Room 1309
Edwardsville, IL 62026-1080