Name Description
Add or drop courses in the Service Center.
Withdraw completely from the University. 
Update student’s permanent address.
Formal grade report of current term grades (processed at the end of the term).
Objection to the release of directory information to the public.
Use if you have met the health experience requirement by fulfilling one of the pre-approved options.
Requesting a non-course option to meet the health experience requirement, and it is not on the pre-approved list.
Requesting a transfer credit course to meet the health experience requirement.
Request transfer credit, apply credit older than the time limit for degree program, enroll in graduate-level courses for graduate credit while an undergraduate student, additional thesis credit, and continuous enrollment.
Change your legal name, add an additional name to your student record, and update your emergency contact information.
Update birthdate, gender, ethnicity, correct SSN number, update emergency contact information, specify religious preference.
Update out-of-state residency determination to in-state status.
Petition for reinstatement after one semester of non-enrollment as a result of two academic suspensions.
Order form for a replacement diploma.
Request to allow an adjustment to student course record in Banner and Degree Works. These adjustments may include, but are not limited to, Military Credit Re-evaluation, Senior with Degree Evaluation, Substitution, Transfer Credit Re-evaluation, Waiver of a requirement.
Discontinued beginning Spring 2021 - Submit a student’s thesis title or doctoral project and give the nature of research.
Request an official transcript.
For students who receive GI Bill benefits, students must report enrolled courses each semester to receive benefits.
Request for exception to the withdrawal deadlines and/or tuition refund policies based on extreme documented medical circumstances, military obligation or death of immediate family members within the term.
The Office of the Registrar can provide proof of enrollment at SIUE for reasons including but not limited to, health insurance, loan deferment or tax purposes.