Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Logo
Apply to SIUE
Office of the Registrar

Office of the Registrar
Institutional Header

Declaring or Changing Major

Undeclared undergraduate students apply for a major through Academic Counseling and Advising. Changes of major for undergraduates should be processed through the new, or intended, major department. Graduate students apply for a change of major by completing an application for admission to the new program.

facebookoff twitteroff vineoff linkedinoff flickeroff instagramoff googleplusoff socialoff