The SIUE School of Pharmacy Office of Professional and Student Affairs (OPSA) is committed to helping all students reach their highest potential. Academic advising and academic counseling are available to help students understand the character of pharmacy education, manage barriers to success and access University resources.
The SIUE School of Pharmacy OPSA is located on the upper level of the 200 University Park building, and we maintain an open-door policy to all enrolled pharmacy students.
Our office can provide you with information about:
- Academic standards and progression policies
- Class schedules and registration
- Pharmacy student activities
- Pharmacy student organizations
- Student organization fund raising policies and procedures
- Student travel policies and documents
- Room reservations
- Information about School of Pharmacy events
- Volunteer opportunities within the School of Pharmacy
- Referrals to University services