Name Description
Waives undergraduate application fee for veterans applying to SIUE
Applications for IVG can be submitted anytime during the academic year.
Changing schools; changing your educational, professional or vocational goal
Dependents’ Request for Change of Place
VA Form 22-5490 Dependents’ Application for VA Education Benefits
Use this form to apply for educational assistance
This form must be filled out each semester and submitted to the SIUE Registar’s office.