Skip to main content

Where should I submit my Salary Deferral Authorization Form or Salary Deferral Revocation Form?

Please submit the forms to Payroll in the Office of Human Resources, Campus Box 1040 Edwardsville, IL 62026. The office is located on the third floor of the Rendleman Bldg, Room 3210. You may also scan the completed and signed form and email it to Payroll Officers, Robyn Courtway at or Rasheda King at