Skip to main content

What if I have questions about my vacation or sick leave?

Each department has a contact person who can assist you or you may contact Benefits staff in Human Resources at 650-2190 or visit the Human Resource web pages about leaves at for Civil Service employees, and for Professional Staff, Administrative Staff, and Faculty.