Skip to main content

I terminated my employment with the university last year. Will I receive a Form 1095C?

Yes. If you terminated your employment during the year, but met the ACA definition of a fulltime employee while working at SIUE, you will receive a Form 1095C. The form will only display coverage for the months in which you were eligible for health care coverage.