Skip to main content

I did not receive a Form 1095C, but I believe I should have. What should I do?

First, please confirm you were working 30 or more hours per week at SIUE and were eligible for health insurance. By reviewing your pay statements (pay stubs) you will be able to see if health insurance was a payroll deduction.

If you still believe you should have received a Form 1095C, please email us at or call us at 618-650-2190. You will need your Banner ID (University ID number) and the dates you were employed.