Skip to main content

I am a NRA, do I need to complete a state W-4?

No, if you are a non-resident alien, your W-4 may not be changed. Your proper tax treatment was determined during the initial meeting you had with Payroll. If you have questions regarding your tax withholding, please contact Payroll, 650-2190, and speak with Denise Hunt or Robyn Courtway.