Skip to main content

How do I make changes to my current Federal W-4 withholdings?

To make changes to your Federal W-4 withholdings, login to Banner Self-Service (CougarNet) using one of the links provided, "Enter CougarNet with your e-ID" or "Enter CougarNet with your University ID". After you login to the secured area, select Employment, then Tax Forms, then W-4 Tax Exemptions/Allowances to update your Federal W-4 status. Make your changes at any time. Remember to save them. Or you may print a W-4 form from the HR Forms page and submit a paper copy to Payroll. The changes will go into effect when Payroll begins processing the next scheduled payroll.