Skip to main content

How do I enroll/change/revoke my Deferred Compensation (457) supplemental retirement plan?

Visit the Deferred Compensation Plan section of the Illinois Department of Central Management Services web site to access forms and information. Completed forms should be sent to Benefits staff in the Office of Human Resources, Box 1040. Changes will take place in accordance with the payroll processing schedule when the change is received.