Skip to main content

How can I change my personal address and phone number?

Employees and retirees should log in to CougarNet at to update their personal mailing address, phone number, marital status, and emergency contact information. Human resources maintains a mailing address for employees and retirees. New hires who completed hiring documents prior to moving to the area should update their address upon arriving on campus or as soon as their new address is known. If your address is not updated, this could result in your first paycheck being mailed to your previous address.Permanent address information displayed through CougarNet is related to your current or past student record. Graduate/teaching assistants and other students with a job on campus need to contact the appropriate Graduate School staff or student employment staff regarding the completion of such changes.