Attend the Graduate School Open House – October 14, 2015
2014-15 Graduate Student Advisory Board
The Graduate Student Advisory Council advises the Dean of the Graduate School on matters pertaining to graduate student research and program excellence, graduate student life and campus climate and support and resources for graduate students.
SIUE’s graduate programs are tailored to meet your individual needs.
- Enter a supportive learning environment.
- Develop greater competence and skill.
- Increase your intellectual independence.
- Gain access to distinguished faculty.
- Engage in mentoring opportunities to enhance your overall experience and lead to timely degree completion.
A graduate education provides students the capacity to understand, create, integrate and apply discipline-specific knowledge. You will learn your discipline’s intellectual system to acquire and evaluate future knowledge.
Upon graduation, you will:
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability for analytical thinking.
- Effectively communicate and apply knowledge.
- Exhibit your profession’s best practices, values and ethics.