Skip to main content

I am working with biohazardous materials, do I need approval?

Yes! Anyone working with biohazardous materials will need to first fill out and submit a Risk Assessment form. The form can be found here. Please note: you must receive approval before you begin working with biohazardous material. If your Risk Assessment includes BSL-2 materials, you will be required to fill out and submit a full IBC application. For more information you can reach out to our office at