Skip to main content

I have completed all of the course requirements for my program, but am still working on my final project, paper, or exam. Do I need to enroll?

Domestic students: Yes, domestic students are required to remain continuously enrolled until all degree requirements have been met. Students enrolled in no other credit hours enroll in UNIV 500, Continuing Enrollment, for all terms until graduation requirements are completed. See the Continuous Enrollment Policy for more information on the enrollment process and requirement.

International students: Speak with the International Affairs office before enrolling in UNIV 500 to determine if UNIV 500 is appropriate for your immigration status and health insurance needs.