Skip to main content

I need to spend money; how do I do that or who can I contact?

Always follow your approved budget. For questions about an externally-sponsored project, contact your grant accountant. For questions about internal funding, re-read your award notice; if you still have a question, contact the Associate Dean in the Graduate School.