The conference will be held in the Morgan-Stanley event space at T-Rex in downtown Saint Louis.
T-Rex is on the fifth floor at 911 Washington Avenue, between 9th and 10th street.
Getting to Downtown
From Saint Louis-Lambert International Airport, the Metro-Link light rail runs regularly to downtown Saint Louis. It costs $2. (Just remember to validate your ticket.) The best stop for the conference venue and nearby environs is Convention Center.
Cabs, other services and car rental are also available at the airport.
Where to Stay
We recommend you look at the following hotels, all of which are within easy walking distance of the venue.
Nearby Food and Drink
Almost all of these places have vegetarian and vegan options.
- Bridge, Modern American/Beer, 11th and Locust
- Rooster, Breakfast/Brunch, 11th and Locust
- BLT's, Breakfast, Lunch and Tacos, 6th and Lucas
- Caruso's Deli, Sandwiches, between 10th and 11th on Washington
- Tazé, Mediterranean, 7th and Washington
- Snarfs, Sandwiches, 7th and Washington
- Pi Pizzeria, Obama's favorite pizza, 7th and Washington
- Crazy Bowls and Wraps, Wraps/Salads, 7th and Washington
- Sugarfire Smoke House, BBQ, 6th and Washington
- Sauce on the Side, Calzones, 8th and Locust
- Yiro/Gyro, Mediterranean, 8th and Locust
- Over/Under, Sports bar, 10th and Washington
- Gringo, Tacos, 7th and Washington
- Mango, Peruvian, 10th and Washington
A Little Further
- Medina, Palestinian, 14th and Washington
- Sliced Pint, Pizza and beer, 15th and Washington
- Schlafly Tap Room, Contemporary, 21st and Locust
- Hair of the Dog, No food, many beers, Tucker and Washington
- Red Oak, Biscuit-forward, 14th and Washington
- Brick River Cider Co., Modern American and cider, 20th and Washington
Local Craft Breweries
- Small Batch, Vegetarian and whiskey, Locust and Garrison
- PW Pizza, Pizza, 21st and Choteau
- Pappy's, St. Louis's famous BBQ, Midtown
- Lulu's Local Eatery, Vegetarian/Vegan, South Grand
- Café Natasha, Persian/Gin Bar, South Grand
- Treehouse, Vegetarian/Vegan, South Grand
- Pizzeoli, Exclusively vegetarian/vegan pizza, Soulard
- Mission Taco, Tacos/Mexican, Soulard
- The Mud House, Brunch/coffee, Cherokee St.
- Vista Ramen, Ramen, Cherokee St.
- Sapporo 2, Sushi and Korean, Midtown
- Southern, Hot Chicken, Midtown
- Hugo's Pizzaria, Pizza, Midtown
- Pieces, Board game bar/restaurant, Soulard
Great Coffee in STL