How to Wrap Text Around an Image In Luminis
- Within the editor, right click on the image
- Click on 'image properties'
- Set the align to 'left' or 'right', depending on where you want the image to sit.
- Click 'ok'.
How to Add a Gap Between the Image and the Text:
- Left click on the image so you get the image handles
- Click the 'Source View' tab at the bottom of the editor.
- Look for the blinking cursor, it will be immediately before the code for the image.
- From within the current list of image attributes (scr=, alt=, height=, width=, etc) you will add: hspace="10", vspace="10"
- Make sure the new attributes you added are separated by a comma and have the same color styling as the rest of the attributes when done, that's how you know it is spaced and formatted correctly.
- Click the 'WYSIWYG' tab to view the changes.
- Click 'Save'.